Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The pick-up truck driver and the dog


A Lady was telling her neighbor that  she saw a man driving a pick-up truck down theinterstate, and a dog was   hanging on to the tailgate for dear life. 
She said if the pick-up truck driver   hadn't been going so fast in the other direction, she would have tried to  stop  him. 

 
 

A few weeks later, her neighbor   saw this truck at the Bass Pro Shop in Daphne, Alabama. The pick-up truck driver is a local   taxidermist with a great sense of humor.And it's not a dog, it's a coyote.

 

Can you imagine how many people try to stop this guy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the Captain of what you might ask. Am I a has been or do I serve a task? Oh, I sail now and then, drank rum from the cask. I'm now beached on the hard, dreaming of visits to ports, from the sea I'm barred and off even keel of sorts. My helm locked and marred as my body grows warts. When next comes Spring, heaven will rain my mana and sea song I will sing, while keeping beat with a banana. The ships bell will again ring at launch time for the Manana. Cast the lines - raise the sails, chart a course for any place. Rig the ship for mighty gales, take all storms right in my face. Fear not what make good sea tales, Captain again - gleams on my face.